Monday, July 14, 2014

Insanity Asylum 30 Day Challenge

 Today was Day 1 of my Insanity Asylum Challenge Group. The next 30 days is all about training to the max, and Shaun T definetely takes you there! Asylum is the next level to Insanity, and dedicated to getting you to elite athletic performance in 30 days. Gonna step back up my training for my upcoming Obstacle Course Races.
Spartan Race Beast, and Superhero Scramble Villian.  



I remember the first time I tried Asylum, i thought that the agility ladder looked corny, but i immediately seen its purpose. It keeps you on point and accountable, increasing your agility and cordination. I am quite familiar with the agility ladder from football days in school, but man! 


Shaun T pushes you in all ways, at all angles, and just when you think its almost over, you realize your just warming up, I love it!  
 It was just as advertised - INSANE! Shaun T is no joke! If you ever tried insanity before, then you know, when you #PushPlay with Shaun T, then its all about digging deep and going hard. Yea, well Insanity Asylum takes you to a whole new level of sweaty/painful/awesomeness.


Today's workout was Speed and Agility. This happens to be my favorite workout in the series so I went in know what i had to do and how hard i had to push myself. Great way to start off this 30 day cycle, I will be updating with weekly accountability videos and before and after pics :)

Wanna step up your game and train to be elite in 30 days?   Do you have fitness goals you want to accomplish and are ready to give it your all now? Get your FREE Fitness Assessment today and lets get started on this journey together!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment