Thursday, July 3, 2014

Some of my favorite Shakeology recipes!

When it comes to Shakeology, it doesnt really matter to me how its mixed even if only with just water and ice, but when you make it with something its just that much better. Here are a few of my favorite recipes for the flavors i love... Mainly Greenberry 


This ones my all time favorite
and always my go to shake of choice... Just thinking about it now :)
 Here are 2 others 

That peach cobbler one is good warm too. next in my favorites is chocolate 


This chocolate recipe is my favorite one. this was my breakfast for a long time lol 

here are a few others
Although the other flavors are just as good, i prefer greenbery and chocolate.  Vanilla would be next on my list then strawberry.  heres a recipe from one of each that i enjoyed



No comments:

Post a Comment