Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Insanity MAX 30

WHATTTTTTT!!! I Swear I <3 MY JOB! Cant wait for this right here! Insanity MAX 30, -with Shaun T you already know your gonna get a good workout. I'm so glad as a BEACHBODY COACH I have the opportunity to run one of the first public Inasnity MAX 30 Challenge groups. Make sure you guys put it on your Xmas list because this program is gonna be bananas! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR! Excited to see the new format of MAXING out, and to see how far we can all go DEFINITELY cant wait to bring this to THE407FITCLUB and coach, motivate and help push you guys past the limits you make for yourselves and show you that LIMITS ARE JUST A STATE OF MIND!

Release date is in December so stay tuned. Not only will I be taking part in this challenge myself, but I invite ALL of you to join me in this fitness journey. I'm also going to need help supporting all of the participants that are eager to join this challenge group, this is a great way to make some extra holiday cash. You get to make your own hours, work from virtually anywhere you'd like along with doing the program and motivating and inspiring others to do the same. It's truly the ultimate accountability. Tag a friend or share this with someone who you think would love this, - Challenge Group starting on January 5th mark the date!


***Coming to our FREE Fitclub in January. www.THE407FITCLUB.com

             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment